Kenya Flag


To enter the UK as a non-EEA (European Economic Area) citizen, you need to obtain a visa, which could be a visit visa, a work visa, a student visa, or a family visa, depending on the purpose of your visit.

Some of the services that we provide include:

  • Advising on the most appropriate visa or immigration route for you based on your specific circumstances and goals.
  • Preparing and submitting visa applications and supporting documentation on behalf of our clients.
  • Representing our clients in appeals, administrative reviews, and judicial reviews if their visa application is refused.
  • Advising on compliance with UK immigration laws and regulations, including sponsor duties and obligations.
  • Providing legal support and guidance to individuals seeking asylum or refugee status in the UK.

We are here to guide you through the hurdles of UK immigration and assist you where necessary.

For more information and enquiry, contact us today!



    Copyright All rights reserved.